Your superannuation contributions are an important part of your strategy for building wealth and planning your retirement.
Retirement may seem like a long way off but putting money into your superannuation now is a tax effective way to invest your money. That's because some types of contributions you make, and the investment earnings on those contributions, are taxed at concessional rates.
Not only is superannuation a tax effective way of saving and investing, but you can benefit from the effects of compounding returns.
HQ Financial Solutions can guide you through the complexities of super to create the most tax effective, long term investment strategy.
1. Your current Super Fund. Your financial planner will evaluate the performance of your current super fund in relation to your goals including how close you are to retirement.
2. Potential improvements. We’ll make some recommendations to improve your super arrangements, based on your personal goals and circumstances.
3. Alternative Super Funds. There are a range of super fund providers and superannuation products that will best suit your financial goals.
4. Purchasing Insurance. Buying insurance through your superannuation fund has tax benefits and can prove very cost effective.
We can also answer some of these common questions related to Superannuation and your specific financial goals:
- When should you start contributing to your super fund?
- Should you salary sacrifice?
- Are there benefits if you contribute for my spouse?
- Are there benefits in consolidating your super funds?
- How can you check whether you have any lost super?
- When should you think about topping up your superannuation?
- How can you take advantage of the Government's co-contributions?
Book your FREE initial Super Fund consultation today!
Many Australians are now free to choose their own superannuation funds instead of automatically becoming members of their employer super fund. This is known as Super Choice, or Choice of Fund.
It’s important to understand the benefits and costs of your employer’s default fund and compare it with at least two other super funds.
HQ Financial Solutions can help you determine if you are eligible to choose your own super fund and decide on which fund is the best for you.
Many people have lost track of their old Superannuation accounts. If this is you, we can help you find this money and claim it back. Click through here for more information: Accessing Your Super
Part of looking after a great team of employees is taking care of their super and retirement benefits. HQ Financial Solutions can help you as the employer tailor the right Super Fund to your business and employee needs.
Whether you’re a large or small business, there’s a flexible Super Fund to suit you. Corporate superannuation can also provide other employee benefits such as insurance cover (often with automatic acceptance) as well as member services and education.
Getting the right advice, right when you need it is important. HQ Financial Solutions can help your business select and set up your Super Fund quickly and efficiently, using the following checklist.
- Review your current superannuation arrangements (if any)
- Help you establish a Corporate Superannuation Plan that best suits your circumstances.
- Help you set up a Policy Committee and provide ongoing involvement and support.
- Advise you on the best insurance arrangements.
- Help you understand and meet your compliance obligations.
- Provide financial planning services to your employees as members of your Corporate Super Plan.
- Provide member education and communications.
Super Choice allows many of your employees to choose their own Super Fund and manage their own retirement savings. Your financial planner can help you understand how Super Choice works and set up your business super contributions.
As a self-employed business owner, it’s wise to set up a Super Fund as a smart way to save for retirement. Talk to your financial planner today and find out if you’re eligible for Super Co-contribution payments.
Gold Coast Business Super - Contact HQ Financial Solutions today to make the most of your superannuation arrangements for both you and your employees.
Online Tools and Calculators
Quick Guide to Wealth at any age
Accessing Your Super
Home Loan Insurance
Guide to Retirement Planning